mandag 18. august 2008

for those who wonders...

a short little post here now, my new little sister has a soccergame, don't want to miss that! So I moved in with my family yesterday afternoon, and i'm just smiling and smiling, coz this is the best hostfamily anyone could ever wish for:) Both of my hostparents are teachers, but my hosdad is also one of the american football coaches at my high school. and i now have two little sisters, and it's all about high school musical and hannah montana, haha.

i had my first volleyball practise today from 8 am - 1 pm, yeah, 5 HOURS. and it's not really volleyball, it's all condition, weight-training (styrketrening), balance, running, and then maybe 40 minutes of volleyball. and the "worst" part is that they are really good, hmm, i'll get there..sometime

school starts september 2, so i still get to chill out most of the time, except from the five hours with volleyball. and wednesday i'm meeting my counsler to choose subjects and stuff

gotta go! i'll post something later today or something
love


sweeeeeeetcorn


fourwheeling at my new IEC's house

1 kommentar:

Line L sa...

Lene, har du faatt deg mobil enda? jeg fikk fikset meg mobil igaar!