lørdag 13. september 2008

one game, one wedding, and the best hostfamily ever

Ok, so a short update. I just came home from a wedding, or the reception, it was fun, jees, i was like the only person at my age. Or one sophmore girl, but she left before the party started, haha. It was a typical american wedding, and the band was amazing, a crazy blond in pink snakeleather pants, shoot i should have brought a camera.. 30 and 40 years old are the best dancers, no kidding, they're seriously crazy. my hostdad even danced, what a sight, he and my hostmom, wow they should like enter so you think you can dance or something, haha:D i love my hostfamily, not much more to say about that. anyways.. we had a volleyballgame on thursday and won very comfortably, so everything is nicenice.
talk to you very soon, and take care everybody, im sorry i dont have a lot of pictures to share with you today
love

btw, my birthday was really good, i got like flowers and balloons sent to me at school and everything, and we won our volleyballgame that day!

theresa and haley

blair and audrey

Ingen kommentarer: