mandag 1. desember 2008

Thanksgiving

I was really excited for my first thanksgiving (in Alexandria up north in Minnesota), but as lucky as I was, I got sick. The whole family has been half-way sick for a long time now, so it was finally my turn. So Thanksgiving day was not that good, I practically slept through the whole day, but I did manage to get up and get some good thanksgiving food. And that is pretty much what this holiday is about, food. Not that that is bad.. The friday after thanksgiving is called Black Friday, which some how means, SALE. Big time sale, the department stores open at like 4 am. and people line up from midnight to get in first. We refused to do that, so we left the house at 5.30..in the morning. Then followed 6 hours of shopping, which mostly included waiting in line. And yes, I bought a camera! Finally. So since I got sick I don't really have any pictures to share with you, but I'll post a picture that is taken with my new camera!
Take care everyone
Love L

beautiful

Ingen kommentarer: