onsdag 22. oktober 2008

MEA...

Minnesota Education Assosiation or something. This simply means a break for the students, some days to sleep in and relax, pretty nice. So we got 5 days off, thursday-tuesday. On thursday I just slept in and caught up with my shows, One Tree Hill, House, Heroes... And I met Kiera for tanning, haha! Friday we went down to Decorah, Iowa again to meet family and to take my Senior Pictures. Senior pictures is a tradition for all seniors, they get their pictures taken by some photographer or some one else, and then they share them with the school and one of them goes to the yearbook. Anyways, it was actually kind of fun, and I got to go to a lot of cool places for my pictures, including a really nice art center at Luther college. Saturday I met up with my EF Camp buddies Henni & Anna cuz it was Henni's birthday. So I spent the weekend at their house and I got to meet their friends and we had a bonfire birthday party kind of thing! AND we had cake:)


Anna (Sweden), Allie (US), Me & Henni(Norway) at an icecream place, yummi

Talk to you soon buddies!

1 kommentar:

Line L sa...

jeg lever, jeg lever! bare litt lat 8)